All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step process for setting and achieving personal and corporate goals - A guide to a highly successful life - Winning at sports brought to the workplace - The world's best process to develop people to their fullest capability - Helping leaders to be effective coaches
- Author(s)Norman Bodek,Takashi Harada
- PublisherPCs Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPCs Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.