All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow You Can Go Deeper Into the Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future and Yours The New York Times best seller The Harbinger w has an indispensable companion that will enable you to go deeper into the prophetic revelations and decode the mysteries that have caused a stir throughout the nation. The Harbinger Companion With Study Guide includes a full study guide, special bonus features, articles, maps, illustrations, photographs of the actual harbingers, and more! The Harbinger Companion With Study Guide includes such special features as: Teachings, insights, and revelations into each of mysteries in The Harbinger Photographs of each of the Nine Harbingers and illustrations of each mysteryThe supernatural story behind The Harbinger (and the mysterious man in the airport)A thirteen-week study guide for group, class, church, or individual study with: Detailed teaching - with the biblical and historical context and backgroundExploration - in-depth study questions for individuals, groups, or churchesApplication - that can change your life and your worldThe mystery of the seals (and the actual real Seal Behind the Seals ) A guided walking tour of the actual harbingers (with maps and locations)The most often asked questions surrounding The Harbinger, including: Who is the prophet? (the identity of the book's most mysterious figure)Who is Nouriel?Who is Jonathan Cahn?Where is America in end-time prophecy?What does the future hold?In The Harbinger Jonathan Cahn sounded the alarm with a prophetic wake-up call for America, the world, and the future. With this powerful companion guide you won't miss any of the mysteries it reveals!
- Author BiographyJonathan Cahn leads Hope of the World ministries and the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jew and Gentile, people of all backgrounds, located in Wayne, New Jersey. His teachings are seen on television and radio throughout the nation and are known for their prophetic significance and their revealing of deep mysteries of God's Word.
- Author(s)Jonathan Cahn
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight336 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.