All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA word-of-mouth bestseller, The Harcombe Diet has already transformed the lives of thousands of people by helping them to lose weight permanently. Now let it do the same for you.New and easy-to-follow, The Harcombe Diet 3-Step Plan takes you through the 3 stages of the unique Harcombe programme. The first stage will help you lose up to 7lbs in 5 days and by completing all three stages you'll permanently change the way you eat.In The Harcombe Diet 3-Step Plan, Zoe Harcombe explains how dieting makes us fatter and induces three common conditions which cause uncontrollable food cravings. By following the 3-Step Plan you can overcome these conditions and lose weight - t by counting calories or starving yourself, but simply by eating real food. You'll start this diet to lose weight. You'll stay on it because you'll feel healthier than you can every remember - and you'll lose weight.
- Author BiographyZoe Harcombe's passion is obesity and understanding why when people want to be slim more than anything else, two thirds of us in the 'developed' world are overweight. Whilst studying maths and economics at Cambridge University, Zoe set out to answer the million dollar question - Why do you overeat when all you want is to be slim? This became the title of her first book published in 2004. Following a spell working for major blue chip organisations, Zoe left corporate life in 2008 to make diet and health her full time career. Since then she has set up The Harcombe Diet Club to provide online support for people trying to lose weight and overcome their food addictions. Zoe has a Diploma in Diet and Nutrition and in Clinical Weight Management and is currently researching for her PHD.
- Author(s)Zoe Harcombe
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight196 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.