All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story starts one year after the end of the third book, in the early fourteenth century. The peaceful monastery of St Alcuin's is adjusting to its new abbot, who is taking the place of Father Peregrine, when an old enemy arrives seeking refuge. Reluctantly taking in Prior William, the upended community must address old fears and bitterness while warily seeking reconciliation. But can they really trust Prior William? In her fourth book in the series, Penelope Wilcock wrestles with the difficulties of forgiveness and the cautions of building trust. What is truly the hardest thing to do?
- Author BiographyYou can find Penelope Wilcock at her blog Kindred of the Quiet Way, or at home with her family on England's south coast. She writes to bring faith to life, and has worked within the Methodist Church as preacher, pastor, and in school, hospice, and prison chaplaincies.
- Author(s)Penelope Wilcock
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Hawk and the Dove
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Fiction
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.