All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionRichly detailed and realistic illustrations bring this rarely published, humorous Brothers Grimm masterpiece to life When a hare insults a humble hedgehog one morning in the field, they challenge each other to a race. The hare is sure he will win the race and get the gold coin. But the hedgehog has a secret plan up his sleeve that will demonstrate how brain power can beat brawn any day of the week. With masterful illustrations by Jonas Laustroer, this little-published gem from the Brothers Grimm leaps off the page, and will delight fairy tale fans of all ages.
- Author BiographyThe Brothers Grimm are famous throughout the world for their tales and legends, which have been translated, retold, and illustrated by myriad authors and artists. Jonas Laustroer is the illustrator of The Old Shepherd and Reynard the Fox.
- Author(s)Brothers Grimm
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width218 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonas Laustroer
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.