Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is intended for all musicians who perform French music written in the 1600s or the 1700s. The author's goal is to make the performer think about French music differently and view that music from the perspective of a poet or an actor of the Baroque period, rather than a practicing musician
- Author(s)Patricia M. Ranum
- PublisherPendragon Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2000
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPendragon Press
- Content NoteIll.mus.exs.
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.