Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'Jump-jet' was the world's first vertical/short take-off and landing (VSTOL) operational jet aircraft. Developed using the revolutionary Pegasus engine, the Harrier has served the RAF and US Marine Corps well for over 30 years. Here, vividly told, is the fascinating story from the tentative hovering by the Hawker P1127 in 1960 to today's frontline Harrier GR9 and AV-8B warplanes.
- Author BiographyPETER R. MARCH is an aviation author, photographer and journalist. He is the editor of the RAF Yearbook for the RAF Charitable Trust/Royal International Air Tattoo, a regular contributing editor to Aircraft Illustrated and Pilot magazines, editor of Ian Allan's annual abc Military Aircraft Markings, and author of more than fifty books in his own right on aviation subjects, including The Concorde Story (2005) The Spitfire Story (2006) and The Vulcan Story (2006), for Sutton. He lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Peter R. March
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width185 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.