All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, the tactics, strategies and insights relied on by 150 of the world's most respected financial experts are revealed in a concise, digestible form. Learn how you really make money in the markets from: fund managers of billion-pound equity funds; traders in the options and futures markets; industry-rated analysts; ecomists from top business schools; and, writers on leading financial newspapers. Each provides focused and practical rules on how to succeed in the market. Often counter-intuitive, their rules tell you exactly what to do and what t to do. No padding; just a rock-hard list of do's and don'ts. The contributors to this book are the elite of investing. They consistently beat the market because they kw which shares to buy, at what price, and when. And, just as importantly, they kw when to sell. Never before has so much quality advice been packed into a single book. If you want to increase your wealth through investing, this is an unmissable opportunity to acquire kwledge and skills from the best in the world.
- Author BiographyPhilip Jenks is one of the founders of Harriman House. After qualifying as a barrister in 1987, he set up the business to publish a satirical guide about the legal profession, before guiding it into its current specialism in finance. Stephen Eckett read mathematics at London University and then joined Baring Securities on the Japanese equities and warrants desk. After setting up a futures operation for Barings in Hong Kong, he joined the capital markets division of Bankers Trust and organized the first listing of an index warrant in Asia. He then moved to Tokyo to set up a derivatives desk for S.G Warburg Securities. In 1993 he founded Numa Financial Systems Ltd, a training and systems consultancy company specialising in derivatives.
- Author(s)Philip Jenks,Stephen Eckett
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleHarriman Rules
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.