Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionSome call it the Harrowing. Six months following the worldwide, atomic-rending cataclysm kwn as the Harrowing, the survivors of humanity have been fractured into regular humans and the super-human beings kwn as the Harrowed. Hit the hardest was the metropolis of New York City w under quarantine by the paramilitary corporation kwn as the Coalition enforcing martial law. Their takeover has turned to tyranny causing the rise of a resistance group kwn as Prometheus. In the midst of the Coalition's efforts to keep the new super-humans kwn as Harrowed in check and suppress the rebellion, a young British assassin Damien Harrow comes to America in an effort to avenge the massacre of his family by the Coalition. Little does he kw that his one-man war to find justice for his family may very well decide the fate of the entire world.
- Author(s)Kyle a Williams
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.