Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the papers and comments on those papers delivered at a colloquium held at the Australian National University in December 2008 to celebrate 50 years since the publication in the Harvard Law Review of the famous and wide-ranging debate between HLA Hart and Lon L Fuller. These essays do t to re-run that debate and they are t confined to discussion of the jurisprudential issues canvassed by Hart and Fuller. Rather they pick up on strands in the debate and re-think them in the light of social, political and intellectual developments in the past 50 years and changed ways of understanding law and other rmative systems. This collection looks forward rather than backward using the debate as a point of departure and inspiration.
- Author BiographyPeter Cane is Professor and Director of the John Fleming Centre for Advancement of Legal Research at the Australian National University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPeter Cane
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.