All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO REGAINING ONE'S HEALTH BY OVERCOMING THIS DEBILITATING AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE If you have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, you may feel as if there is thing you can do. But have fear--this book walks you through the symptoms, diagsis and treatments so you will have the courage to face your situation head-on. The Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Healing Diet features: * A path through recognizing symptoms * Information on diagsis and treatment plans * A guide for foods to enjoy and foods to avoid * Over 100 wholesome and delicious recipes * Workout plans and tips Teaching you everything you need to kw, this book will help you overcome this autoimmune disease by incorporating thyroid-healthy foods into your diet and avoiding gut-aggravating foods. Follow this program to get back to your everyday lifestyle and be symptom-free.
- Author BiographyKate Barrington is a full-time writer specializing in health and fitness. After spending a number of years working as a professional cook and baker, Kate sought to combine her cooking experience with her love for writing and became an expert at crafting recipes. She continues to seek opportunities to learn and write about new and exciting health and nutrition trends. She lives in Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Kate Barrington
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.