All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
About this product
- DescriptionIn the great American tradition of the spooky campfire tale, New York Times bestselling author E.G. Foley presents 50 States of Fear, a frightful-but-funny pararmal series for kids, set in all 50 States! From Civil War ghosts in Alabama to weird Wyoming cowboy legends, there's always something to scream about in Ahhhh!-merica. 50 States of Fear! ALABAMA - THE HAUNTED PLANTATION - Welcome to Alabama, y'all! By day-sunshine and Southern hospitality. But by night, the ghosts of the Old South come alive... Four nights in a haunted mansion? When 12-year-old Colin Dovan leaves New York with his mom and sister on a road trip to visit his sweet ol' Southern grandma, he doesn't expect to encounter-ghosts! Unfortunately, Grandma's new apartment lies within the walls of Sycamore Hall, a mysterious old plantation house shrouded in local lore. That night, Colin hears chilling spectral voices, comes face-to-face with a phantom-and gets scared nearly out of his wits! But body messes with his grandma. So, to protect her, the mild-mannered seventh-grader turns ghost hunter, vowing to find out who or what is haunting the place. Some of the restless spirits he faces still hold antique grudges. And ne of them want their home invaded by a kid in a Yankees t-shirt!
- Author BiographyE.G. Foley is the pen name for a husband-and-wife writing team who live in Pennsylvania. They have been finishing each other's sentences since they were teens, so it was only a matter of time before they were writing together, too. E is a 7-8th grade teacher of students who regularly use more than 10% of their brains, world traveler, ice cream connoisseur, and martial arts enthusiast. G loves big books and small fluffy creatures, and if she hadn't become a writer, would have pursued a career as either a princess or spy-or possibly both! With millions of copies of her adult novels from Random House and HarperCollins sold in sixteen languages around the world, she has been hitting bestseller lists regularly for the past decade. You can visit them on the web at EGFoley.com and sign up for the newsletter to be notified when their next book is available.
- Author(s)E G Foley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.