All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive account of one of rock 'n' roll's most engagingly shambolic acts as well as an evocative portrait of the times in which they raised hell and recorded some timeless tracks, w updated with details of the sad death of keyboard player Ian McLagan.
- Author BiographyAndy Neill has written extensively about popular music and has regularly contributed to Record Collector and Mojo.
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.