Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe American family is busier than ever; yet, many fail to realize that this chronic busyness has disastrous implications for the child of God. When schedules become overcrowded, private devotion and worship are the first responsibilities to be neglected. Countless Christians are distracted from devotion by constant worldly influences. God's people need a place of solace and retreat from the strains and stresses of life-a nest high above the cares of this world to serve as a spiritual haven. In The Hawk's Nest, Jacob Hawk provides 90 short devotionals that assist us in refocusing upon heavenly things. Using modern illustrations, Jacob has crafted each section to be short and easy to digest, capable of reading in a matter of minutes. These lessons, great for both individual and family devotion, help rescue God's children from the grind of life and rest them in spiritual security.
- Author BiographyJacob Hawk serves as the Pulpit Minister for the Faith Village Church of Christ in Wichita Falls, Texas. He holds both bachelor and master's degrees in Bible from Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas. He speaks at seminars and lectureships around the United States. In addition to his writing, Jacob has a burning passion to preach the gospel that he first discovered at the age of nine years old when he delivered his first sermon. Jacob is married to his wife, Natalie, and they have a son, Hayden. Jacob is also the author of Image of the Invisible God, and a contributor to the book Fit for the Pulpit.
- Author(s)Jacob Hawk
- PublisherStart2finish Books
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStart2finish Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.