All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The expert's expert. Simplicity is the key with this technique.' The Times 'Do you guys kw about Headspace...? It's kind of genuis.' Emma Watson The best start for your baby begins with your mind Widely ackwledged as one of the world's foremost experts on mindfulness, Andy Puddicombe, co - founder of Headspace, is your friendly guide in this wonderful new approach to pregnancy, birth and new parenthood. Whether you are trying for a baby, are mid-term, or have already arrived home with your new baby, this practical and reassuring guide will teach you and your partner how to calmly navigate the anxieties and demands of this epic adventure. With helpful exercises for both mother to be and her partner, Andy shows how to live mindfully and get the most from pregnancy and the early days of parenthood. The Headspace Guide To...A Mindful Pregnancy provides you with tools to live mindfully during this rare and precious opportunity to nurture a healthy happy mind. Imagine creating the most peaceful environment possible for your child and this book will show you how.
- Author BiographyAndy Puddicombe is a meditation and mindfulness expert. An accomplished presenter and writer, Andy is the voice of all things Headspace. In his early twenties, midway through a university degree in Sports Science, Andy made the unexpected decision to travel to the Himalayas to study meditation instead. It was the beginning of a ten year journey which took him around the world, culminating with ordination as a Tibetan Buddhist monk in Northern India. His transition back to lay life in 2004 was no less extraordinary. Training briefly at Moscow State Circus, he returned to London where he completed a degree in Circus Arts with the Conservatoire of Dance and Drama, whilst drawing up the early plans for what was later to become Headspace. He has been featured widely in international press, appearing in Vogue, NYT, FT, Entrepreneur, Men's Health and Esquire, to name but a few. He also makes regular appearances on TV and online, having been featured on BBC, Dr Oz, Netflix and TED. Andy currently lives in Venice, California, with his wife Lucinda.
- Author(s)Andy Puddicombe
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note25 b&w
- Weight298 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.