All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- Description<p> The Healing Art of Pet Parenthood is a true story about the human-animal bond, healing cancer holistically, senior canine care, and an empowering new take on the grieving process when a beloved animal passes away.<p>Buttons was a happy, kooky cockapoo/terrier. When she was eight, she was diagsed with a virulent form of cancer and given six weeks to live unless she underwent amputation, chemotherapy, and radiation. Instead, her pet parent, Nadine, launched a holistic regimen which included: clearing Buttons's inner and outer environment of all toxinscleansing her body of all residual toxins, andgiving her body the nutritional support it needed to heal itself<p>Four months later, Buttons was vibrantly alive and cancer free. She thrived for an additional eleven years. The Healing Art of Pet Parenthood will take you on a journey into the unlimited love and joy at the heart of all true relationships. At the same time, it will lead you deeply into yourself. This is the story of how Nadine and Buttons saved each other 's lives. It is only one version of a story shared by millions of pet parents.
- Author(s)Nadine M Rosin
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight435 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.