CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.44
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.75
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $30.09Trending at AU $31.00
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $29.97Trending at AU $38.26
About this product
- DescriptionTracking and Healing are two of the world's oldest sciences. There was an age in which they were one and the same, as inseparable as the twin serpents of the caduceus. As humanity shifted into the modern era, perspectives changed toward the foundations that society had been founded upon. Healing became isolated, dogmatic, controlled down to the very molecule. Tracking was confined to a small, ever shrinking area defined by identification of footprints. By severing the connection between Tracking and Healing, a fundamental concept has been lost. The Healing Art of Tracking is about giving us a set of tools that can be applied to any situation we face: health, business, leadership, finance, relationships, ecological sustainability, and much more. It also contains all the foundations needed for a tracker of animals or lost humans; concepts that will enable the tracker to see through the eyes the one being tracked, thereby increasing proficiency. Efficiency and conservation of energy has always been paramount to the survival of our species, and it is different today. Kwing how to ask the right questions and track a problem or solution to its source is the greatest skill we can have, matter what our profession. Every situation, business, or entity will at some point require healing, and there is single answer that will solve every problem. The Healing Art of Tracking will enable you to track down the unique solution that exists for every difficulty, and find balance t only for yourself, but also for those around you.
- Author BiographyShawn Keon has spent most of his life studying science and ecology. The introduction to tracking opened the doors to a passion would lead him research a wide range of seemingly different subjects. He began to see the desperate need for preserving ancient arts and dying skills for future generations. In 2008 he moved to Texas, where he and his wife Renae started a school to pass on these foundational skills.
- Author(s)Shawn Keon
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.