All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionNancy Moore, a grief counsellor, felt inspired to write this book by all the wounded yet wonderful, loving people who need support at times of loss and grief. In The Healing Circle she takes the reader step-by-step through the loss of her partner, and her gradual adjustment to the new circumstances in the hope that such a universal process will help others. This book will engage readers who are experiencing the heart-wrenching loss and their coming to terms with a new life. Moore describes the phases of shock and disbelief, the desire to escape and the resilience of the human spirit.
- Author(s)Nancy-Ann Moore
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.