All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFew Christians realize nearly every problem in life stems from an unwillingness to forgive someone. When we hold grudges, seek retribution, and blame others, we end up hurting our relationships with God and people and short circuit our ability to live the Christian live the way it s meant to be lived. Why is forgiveness so difficult at times? Must we forgive when it s the other person s fault? How should we handle repeat offenses? What if we feel we can t forgive because we ve been hurt so badly? Pritchard answers these questions and more by pointing to God s example as the Supreme Forgiver. When we learn to forgive in the way He forgives, then we ll kw true freedom, peace, and emotional healing.
- Author BiographyRay Pritchard, senior pastor of Calvary Memorial Church, Oak Park, Illinois, has ministered extensively overseas and is a frequent conference speaker and guest on Christian radio and television talk shows. Ray has written 25 books, including An Anchor for the Soul, In the Shadow of the Cross, and Man of Honor. He and Marlene, his wife of 30 years, have three sons.
- Author(s)Ray Pritchard
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.