All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor generations, the Book of Psalms has been a source of comfort for those ill or grieving. Now in paperback for the first time, The Healing Power of Psalms identifies how fifteen Psalms provide strength and encouragement for when you are faced with times of loneliness, fear, death, guilt, and more. The Healing Power of Psalms captures the Psalms' themes of compassion and mercy and how they can have a dramatic healing effect on the mind, spirit, and sometimes even the body.
- Author BiographySamuel Chiel is a widely respected rabbi and educator, a former United States Army chaplain, and a leader in interfaith relations. For 27 years, he served as the spiritual leader of Temple Emanuel, the largest Jewish congregation in New England. The author of five books, he was the program editor of NBC'sEternal Light for several years. Rabbi Chiel and his wife, Janet, live in Newton, Massachusetts. Henry Dreher is an accomplished health writer and author of seven books, including Healing Mind and Healing Mind, Healthy Women, which he coauthored with world-renowned psychologist Alice Domar, Ph.D.. Dreher lives in New York City with his wife, Deborah Chiel.
- Author(s)Henry Dreher,Samuel Chiel
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Weight257 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.