All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoaded with more than 1,000 natural remedies, The Healing Remedies Sourcebook will teach you how to naturally treat common problems, including stress, anxiety, depression, headaches, allergies, the common cold, high blood pressure, even diabetes and obesity. Based on eight therapeutic backgrounds--Chinese herbal medicine, ayurveda, traditional folk remedies, herbalism, aromatherapy, homeopathy, flower remedies, and vitamins and minerals--this sourcebook is comprehensive and easy-to-use. Simply look up your ailment in the extensive list and find the corresponding remedies, treatments, and answers you need. Whether you're looking for the ancient Chinese remedy for arthritis or your grandmother's solution for hiccups, this jam-packed reference book is sure to cure what ails you.
- Author BiographyC. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, is the founder of the American Holistic Medicine Association and a world-renowned neurosurgeon. He is the author of The Complete Family Guide to Natural Home Remedies and The Self-Healing Workbook. He lives in Missouri.
- Author(s)C. Norman Shealy
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Weight908 g
- Width216 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.