All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOur society is brimming with people suffering the effects of past abuse, rejection, physical illness, bad choices, and unhealthy relationships. Author and radio personality Norma Dearing has spent thousands of hours listening to and praying with those in need of emotional, physical, or spiritual healing. In The Healing Touch, she shares stories from countless people who have been set free from unhealthy relationships, unholy unions, addictions, generational influences, and physical illnesses associated with these. The Healing Touch is divided into three sections: Healing our Relationship with God, How to Have a Right Relationship with God, and Living within a Right Relationship with God. Packed with wise counsel, the book includes specific prayers for healing in the reader's own life and prayer for others in need. Dearing also covers rarely addressed problems such as healing from occult experience and pre-birth traumas, and explores the issue of why some people are t healed. This handbook is for counselors, lay leaders, pastors, and individuals who want to see people delivered from the unnatural ravages of hurt and sin. It is a powerful reminder that God longs for his people to be healthy and whole.
- Author BiographyNorma Dearing is the executive director of Impact Communication Ministries and host of the radio program The Healing Touch. She spent fourteen years as director of prayer ministry for Christian Healing Ministries in Jacksonville, Florida, where she developed the Schools of Healing Prayer and Foundation of Healing Prayer courses. Dearing and her husband have five grown children and live in Jacksonville.
- Author(s)Norma Dearing
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.