All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of this best-selling book offers a fresh look at how the British NHS is coping under increased pressures. It offers a critical perspective on concerns including integrated care, the return of public health to local government and moves to devolve health services to local level. Crucially, it offers a critique of the market-style changes introduced by the Coalition government between 2010 and 2015.
- Author BiographyDavid Hunter is Professor of Health Policy and Management at Durham University. He has a background in political science, medical sociology and health policy analysis and was previously Professor of Health Policy and Management at Leeds University and Director of the Nuffield Institute for Health. David is a non executive director of the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), an honorary member of the Faculty of Public Health, and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.
- Author(s)David J. Hunter
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitlePolicy and Politics in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.