The Healthiest Meals on Earth: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth About What Meals to Eat and Why by Jonny Bowden (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- Est. delivery by 10 Oct
- AU $13.24Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a new, smaller format The Healthiest Meals on Earth contains recipes for more than sixty dishes and drinks that use nutritious and healthy cooking methods. Forty dishes will combine to create ten different poly-meals, specially crafted meals that contain key nutrients found to promote long-term health, They include Sweet and Thai Spicy Shrimp and Fruits as well as Persian Chicken with Autumnal Accompaniments. The poly-meals are designed to be eaten three-to-five times a week. Ather ten recipes are one-pot meals that include Slow-Cooker Chicken Curry. A chapter on drinks will include nutirious smoothies, green drinks, and others. Jonny provides healthy cooking tips, as well as an analysis of the foods in each recipe. Side dishes, such as Cold Strawberry Soup, and desserts, such as Raw Chocolate Fondue, are also featured.
- Author BiographyJONNY BOWDEN, Ph.D., C.N.S., a board-certified nutritionist with a master's degree in psychology, is a nationally known expert on nutrition, weight loss, and health. He is the author of several best-selling titles, including The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth, The Most Effective Ways to Live Longer, and The 150 Most Effective Ways to Boost Your Energy. He is the nutrition editor for Pilates Style, a contributing editor for Clean Eating, and a columnist for Better Nutrition. His work has been featured in dozens of national publications (print and online) including The New York Times, Forbes, Time, Oxygen, Marie Claire, Diabetes Focus, US Weekly, Cosmopolitan, Family Circle, Self, Fitness, Allure, Essence, Men's Health, Weight Watchers, Prevention, Woman's World, Fitness, Natural Health, and Shape. He lives in Woodland Hills, CA. Visit www.jonnybowden.com.
- Author(s)Jonny Bowden
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width163 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.