All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoconut flour is quickly becoming one of the most popular flours on the market today. It contains gluten and grain, and is also low in digestive carbs, making it a favorite among paleo, primal, gluten-free, and low-glycemic dieters. In addition to what coconut flour doesn't contain, what it does contain is just as impressive. Not only is it packed with protein, but it also contains four times more fiber than oat bran; just a few tablespoons provides you with between 28% to 50% of your daily required intake! Unlike gluten-free flour mixes, coconut flour may be used on its own and contains only one, all-natural ingredient: coconut! Its pure, slightly sweet taste is subtle eugh that even coconut haters won't be able to detect it, and it lends itself perfectly to baked goods, creating results far superior to other gluten-free treats. One bite of light and moist coconut flour bread will have you addicted! With The Coconut Flour Cookbook, you'll learn how to bake wonderful breads, muffins, cakes, and more with this amazing flour, which is w easy to find in most grocery stores and online.
- Author BiographyERICA KERWIEN is the author of the upcoming book Cooking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (Ulysses Press) and runs the blog Comfy Belly(comfybelly.com). When her son was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in 2005, she set out to help him restore his health in the best way possible-with food. She started Comfy Belly in 2009 as a way to keep track of her recipes and the blog has since turned into a valuable resource for people around the world searching for recipes to support digestive wellness. Her recipes are especially great for those on any of the following diets: gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, SCD, GAPS, IBS, low-glycemic, and paleo/primal.
- Author(s)Erica Kerwien
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note40 color photos
- Weight499 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.