All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kwwe poison our children and pets to kill a fly? Did you kw we get a dose of antibiotics every day whether we have a prescription or t? Did you kw we need Hazmat suits to clean up a broken energy-efficient CFL light bulb? In <i>The Healthy Home</i>, father-and-son team Dr. Myron Wentz and Dave Wentz walk listeners room-by-room through a typical house, pointing out the surprising health risks posed by the everyday products and behaviors of any modern family. You will learn about the negative effects of toxins found throughout your home and receive simple solutions to help minimize exposure without foregoing convenience. From examining the cleanliness of the air in your home versus a city during rush hour, to determining the effects of high-frequency radiation from wireless techlogy, to revealing the dangerous source of that new car smell, <i>The Healthy Home </i>gives people the power to make a long-term impact on their own health and that of their loved ones. It is an invaluable guide that will change how we live in simple yet significant ways.
- Author BiographyDr. Myron Wentzholds a Ph.D. in microbiology with a specialty in immunology from the University of Utah. He founded Gull Laboratories in 1974 and developed the first commercially available diagnostic test for the Epstein-Barr virus. Later he founded USANA Health Sciences and the Sanoviv Medical Institute. Honored in June 2007 with the Albert Einstein Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Life Sciences, he is the author of <i>A Mouth Full of Poison</i> and <i>Invisible Miracles</i>. In recent years Dr. Wentz has turned his attention to charitable and humanitarian concerns, founding the Wentz Medical Centre and Laboratory in Uganda and the Wentz Medical Centre in Cambodia, serving children orphaned by diseases such as malaria and HIV. In 2006, Dr. Wentz was a recipient of the Children s Champion Award, presented by the Children s Hunger Fund. Dave Wentz is the Chief Executive Officer of USANA Health Sciences, a state-of-the-art manufacturer of nutritional supplements and health products. He received a Bachelor s degree in bioengineering from the University of California, San Diego. He lives with his wife, Renee, and children, Andrew and Sydney, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Author(s)Dave Wentz,Dr Myron Wentz
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Narrator(s)Dr Denis Waitley,Dr Myron Wentz,Dave Wentz
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio
- Running Time428
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.