All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.72
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.72
- AU $33.10Trending at AU $37.51
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.30
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.14
- AU $9.01Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.23
About this product
- DescriptionJessica Sepel, a young Sydney-based nutritionist, is following in the footsteps of health bloggers such as Lee Holmes, Lola Berry and Sarah Wilson. Jessica is a trained nutritionist with a burgeoning private practice and a hugely popular health blog. Her philosophy is simple: good health starts in the kitchen. Her focus is on fresh produce, prepared simply and with love. Her work with girls and young women has taught her that the common practice of counting calories and restricting food groups is counterproductive to a healthy relationship with food. Her message is 'get healthy' rather than 'lose weight'. The Healthy Life is fully photographed, and has 100 recipes, meal plans, and a kind approach to creating better health and stress-free living.
- Author BiographyJessica Sepel is a qualified nutritionist with a Bachelor of Science, health blogger and wellness coach.
- Author(s)Jessica Sepel
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Weight1083 g
- Width210 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- iloveted6203 Feb, 2016by
Nice visuals and design + some clever recipes. Good for beginners.
I bought this product online. The pictures and images are great. The recipes are pretty good and there's quite a wide variety. But many are fiddly and not very simple - so there's an expectation that you want to spend a lot of time making - or cooking - this food. I expected some more clever fresh lunch in the jar type options. Visually the book is spacious good open and bright. The text is a bit boring and repetitive. A lot of the dialogue about Jessica's 'we should all love ourself' thoughts which are pretty circular and been done before.