All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionShe is attractive, a talented actress and a Bohemian. At thirty-nine, Sylvia Baintz has it all but longs to give it up and settle down. But t with a man. When her agent suddenly passes away, she jumps at the opportunity to take over the files and run the agency from her Vancouver home. While she clears out boxes to make room for her new office, she comes across a diary written by her late mother. Not only does the diary give Sylvia a glimpse into her grandmother and mother's mysterious lives but it also brings up many new questions. On a whim, she travels to Oxford Mills, a hamlet in eastern Ontario, where she hopes to find answers to these questions. Will she also find out why she's so frivolous in all matters of the heart and why she's unable to fall in love again? Is it because of her frigid upbringing or because of her failed only relationship sixteen years ago with Jeremy Brooks (Spring Fever and Black Chocolate)? Could it be that she's incapable of committing to a stable relationship? In Oxford Mills, and when least expected, Sylvia finds herself against all odds inexplicably drawn to a man. For the first time since her breakup with Jeremy Brooks, she feels an immediate and total attraction. But then, to her dismay, she discovers that falling for this man may be taboo, and that her second chance at love may be thing but an unattainable dream. Will Sylvia's heart get broken again? Compelling, emotional and exquisitely romantic, Sylvia's Story, a stand-alone companion vella to Spring Fever and Black Chocolate will be difficult to put down.
- Author BiographyAfter a long career on the stage as an actor and artistic director in the theatre which I had founded thirty three years ago, I now write contemporary romances set in a theatre environment, in Ottawa, Canada. When I'm not writing, I paint decorative watercolours, spend time in Paris, drink too much tea, indulge in Sushi and the occasional glass of red wine. I live in Ottawa, my favourite place on Earth.
- Author(s)Rose D Franklyn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.