All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionBy going deeply into her own combined Reiki and Tibetan Buddhist practice, Susan Downing discovered a way to practice Reiki that transforms the mind and heart and invites love - and true happiness - into one's life. In this book she lays her practice framework out for you in easy-to-follow steps.
- Author BiographyDr. Susan Downing is a Reiki Master Teacher and a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism. She has a PhD with three decades of college teaching experience. She practices and teaches Reiki in Western Massachusetts and Western North Carolina.
- Author(s)Susan Downing
- PublisherLotus Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLotus Press
- Weight195 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.