CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Andy and Phoebe's story, told through their emails and Phoebe's diary entries and poems, who found each other after a lifetime of other people, children and commitments, living and loving life to the full. They met at University, but went their separate ways. After the death of Phoebe's husband, they met again and spent seven glorious years together. The poems, written during Andy's final year of coping with the highs and lows of his cancer diagsis are, in Phoebe's words, an expression of my fears, my grief and my love.
- Author BiographyPhoebe Lambert A former educator, Phoebe Lambert became a counsellor in her mid-fifties and recently completed her doctorate. She lives in Battersea and spends her free time in her beloved Wivenhoe and West Mersea.
- Author(s)Phoebe Lambert
- PublisherGunBoss Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGunBoss Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.