All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 100,000+ copies bestseller from Elizabeth George is made even better with a new cover and the addition of a study guide!</p>The question every believer asks--whether new in Christ or a seasoned veteran--is, How can I be more effective in my prayer life? When it comes to talking to God about people and life-issues, there's always room for growth.</p>Which is why <i>The Heart of a Woman Who Prays</i> is such a significant resource for Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help a woman utilize prayer to...</p><ul><li>stabilize her emotions and perspective when life is unstable</li><li>apply God's promises to her problems</li><li>talk to God about family and friends</li><li>discover and carry out God's plan for her life</li><li>count on God's provision through hard times</li></ul>Includes a study guide helpful for both individuals and groups.</p>
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.