Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionI have the feeling that people who run perfect families will t appreciate this book. They would prefer one of those 'how-to' books, even though they don't need one because they are perfect. This book, by contrast, will certainly t tell you how to bring up your family, but it might reassure you that most of us are making the same sort of mistakes along the way. - Adrian Plass. Adrian Plass introduces us to a varied crew of characters in these humorous and touching musings on family life. If some of the people and situations seem oddly familiar, it's surprise - they're reflections of our own families. With true stories, fiction, dialogues, sketches and even a smattering of poetry, The Heart of the Family embraces the joys, tragedies, puzzles, problems and comedy of family life in the real world. With the author's trademark humour and stories that 'entertain at the front door while truth slips in through a side window', we see the family in a whole new - and inspiring - light.
- Author BiographyAdrian Plass is one of today's most significant and successful Christian authors and has written over twenty books, including his latest, The Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass on Tour. Known for his ability to evoke both tears and laughter for a purpose, he has been reaching the hearts of thousands for over fifteen years. He lives in Sussex with his wife, Bridget.
- Author(s)Adrian Plass
- Date of Publication20/07/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/06/2011
- Weight265 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.