All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>He sends you flowers when what you really want is time to talk. She gives you a hug when what you really need is a home-cooked meal! The problem isn t your love it s your love language!</b> Dr. Gary Chapman reveals how different people express love in different ways. Here, at last, is the key to understanding each other s unique needs. Apply the right principles, learn the right language, and soon you ll kw the profound satisfaction and joy of being able to express your love and feeling truly loved in return.
- Author BiographyGary Chapman is a professional counselor, relationship expert, and the best selling author of <i>The Five Love Languages series, The Five Languages of Apology, </i>and <i>The Marriage You ve Always Wanted</i>. The reader, Chris Fabry, is a broadcaster and author in several genres, including children's fiction, adult fiction, and the Christian life. His voice isheard on Moody Broadcasting, <i>Love Worth Finding</i>, and he has narrated several audio books. Chris and his wife, Andrea, are the parents of nine children and live in Colorado.
- Author(s)Gary Chapman
- PublisherOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Weight95 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Narrator(s)Chris Fabry
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.06
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.