All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionHeinle & Heinle TOEFL Test Assistant: Grammar will prepare students for Section 2, Structure and Written Expression, of the TOEFL Test. This book is designed for both self-study and use in a classroom with a teacher. In 16 chapters, it covers all the main areas of grammar tested in this section of the test and provides sample explanations, TOEFL Test-type examples, and practice. As well as preparing students for the types of errors that are tested in the Structure and Written Expression section of the test, this book introduces and familiarizes students with the major content areas of art, humanities and physical and social sciences that appear on the TOEFL Test.
- Author BiographyMilada Broukal has taught English for over thirty years in North America and Europe. She has worked in all areas of the field, including syllabus design, teacher training, classroom teaching, and has been Director of Study of her own school. She is the author of over 30 successful textbooks including the series Weaving it Together, The Thomson Heinle Test Preparation Assistant series, and the recently published Check it Out! series. Milada holds two Master's degrees.
- Author(s)Milada Broukal
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/1995
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.