Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionSarah hates the prestigious high school she attends. Most of the other students igre her. School is only made tolerable by the presence of Dan Bradfield, the boy she adores. Dan is the heir to his father's multinational computer company, but he is dating Sarah's best friend, Jillian. When tragedy strikes, Dan is the one who supports Sarah. But she can't shake the feeling there is something strange about him. Is he protecting her from something? Is there something going on that she doesn't kw about? And did she really see a monster in the bushes?
- Author BiographyLynne Stringer has been passionate about writing all her life, beginning with short stories in her primary school days. She began writing professionally as a journalist and was the editor of a small newspaper (later magazine) for seven years, before turning her hand to screenplay writing and novels. Lynne currently works as a professional editor and proofreader. She lives in Brisbane, Australia, with her husband and young son. Lynne is the author of the Verindon series including The Heir, The Crown and The Reign.
- Author(s)Lynne Stringer
- PublisherWombat Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCapalaba
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWombat Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.