All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionDarbury, England, 1814Amelia Barrett gave her word. Keeping it could cost her everything.Amelia Barrett, heiress to an estate nestled in the English moors, defies family expectations and promises to raise her dying friend's baby. She'll risk everything to keep her word-even to the point of proposing to the child's father-a sea captain she's never met.When the child vanishes with little more than an omius ransom te hinting at her whereabouts, Amelia and Graham are driven to test the boundaries of their love for this little one.Amelia's detailed plans would rmally see her through any trial, but w, desperate and shaken, she's forced to examine her soul and face her one weakness: pride.Graham's strength and self-control have served him well and earned him much respect, but chasing perfection has kept him a prisoner of his own discipline. And away from the family he has sworn to love and protect.Both must learn to have faith and relinquish control so they can embrace the future ahead of them. My kind of book! [It] grabbed my attention from the first lines and I eagerly returned to its pages. -Julie Klassen, Best-Selling, Award-Winning Author If you are a fan of Jane Austen and Jane Eyre, you will love Sarah E. Ladd's debut. -USAToday.com
- Author BiographySarah E. Ladd received the 2011 Genesis Award in historical romance for The Heiress of Winterwood. She is a graduate of Ball State University and has more than ten years of marketing experience. Sarah lives in Indiana with her amazing family and spunky Golden Retriever. Facebook: SarahLaddAuthor Twitter: @SarahLaddAuthor
- Author(s)Sarah E. Ladd
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWhispers On The Moors
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.