All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.74
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe Helianx Proposition, a bardic literary work with exquisite fine-art illustration, is a modern-day creation myth that explores the deeper symbolic meaning of the legend of the Garden of Eden. This cosmic fable follows in the tradition of William Blake's illuminated books-offering a mind-bending tale in the form of calligraphic poetry accompanied by rich commentary, along with numerous original full-color images. In particular, The Helianx Proposition reconstructs the possible story of the biblical serpent, extrapolating from the Christian tradition to suggest that the serpent too had a divine origin and had a valuable function to perform in the larger cosmos before and after its appearance in the Garden. In this work, rewned metaphysical writer Timothy Wyllie broadens our mind's eye to take in new vistas of cosmic dimension, evoking pulses of time so vast as to be beyond the awareness of any species that is less long-lived than the ancient race kwn as the Helianx.
- Author BiographyTimothy Wyllie is a writer and artist who specializes in the study of nonhuman intelligences and the cofounder of an international spiritual community. He is the author of Adventures Among Spiritual Intelligences ; Dolphins, ETs & Angels ; and the highly acclaimed Rebel Angels series, and the coauthor of Ask Your Angels. He lives in Mountain Air, New Mexico.
- PublisherDaynal Institute Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintDaynal Institute Press
- Weight1 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byTimothy Wyllie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.