All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionLet's get real. Being an entrepreneur comes with its ups and downs. To achieve success in the business world, one must dive deeper and realize what it really takes to be an entrepreneur. All the struggles, disappointments, and frustrations are what will help you grow and achieve what it is you really want. The Heretic is a place where we can truly get real about entrepreneurship. Right down to the nitty gritty of it all. Through humor, practical tips and my own personal stories within the crazy and exhilarating world of entrepreneurship you'll discover: - Ways to deal with failure - Giving yourself credit - What's meaningful to you - And most importantly, finding inspiration and motivation There are so many books out there trying to tell you how to be a successful entrepreneur. Truth is there is one way to achieve greatness. Everyone has their own struggles and their own experiences that will lead to their own unique way of how they became successful. Sharing our insights and what we have learned along the way is the best way to give advice. Simply telling someone how to do be an entrepreneur will never work, you will only be making them a replica of yourself and the whole idea behind being a successful entrepreneur is doing something different. There are entrepreneurs out there that are exactly the same. If that were true the business world would be a boring and unthrilling career choice. It's about taking risks, failing, succeeding, being different and enjoying every minute of it! In this book we're going to get raw, unfiltered and opinionated. Prepare to get real!
- Author BiographyPascal heads up everything Entrepreneurship at Singularity University, including the Startup Program, Entrepreneurship education and Global Evangelism where he inspires, educates and empowers entrepreneurs tackling the world's most intractable problems leveraging exponential technologies. Pascal has spent his career pushing the boundaries of technology and passionately believes the Internet can deeply impact the betterment of mankind. He got started on the Net before there was a web browser, founded a couple of technology startups, led eBay's Platform Solutions Group in Europe, launched a consulting firm helping entrepreneurs with their strategy & operations, invested into early-stage tech startups, led Mozilla's Innovation Lab, created Mozilla's accelerator program WebFWD, headed up Mozilla's Office of the Chair and has invested into social impact organizations around the globe at Google.org. He also founded the non-profit organizations Mentor for Good and The Coaching Fellowship; the GyShiDo (Get Your S%#& Done) movement and publishes the opinionated newsletter, The Heretic, which is read by ten of thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe. He frequently speaks and writes about the magic which happens at the intersection of entrepreneurship, technology & global impact. As a trained Co-Active executive coach Pascal works with clients on achieving their full leadership potential. But most of all - Pascal loves to work with entrepreneurs who are making things better and go from zero to one.
- Author(s)Pascal Finette
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byPeter Arcuni
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.