Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY LITERATURE. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This comprehensive collection begins with the famous Elizabethan Era that saw such literary giants as Chaucer, Shakespeare and Marlowe, as well as the introduction of the sonnet. Traveling through Jacobean and Restoration literature, the highlight of this series is the Pollard and Redgrave 1475-1640 selection of the rarest works from the English Renaissance. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ The heroycall epistles of the learned poet Publius Ouidius Naso, in Englishe verse: set out and translated by George Turberuile Gent. with Aulus Sabinus answeres to certaine of the same Heroides.Epistolae tres ad Epistolas Ovidianas responsoriae.Ovid, 43 B.C.-17 or 18 A.D.Turberville, George, 1540?-1610?Sabinus, Angelus, 15th cent.A translation, by George Turberville, of: Ovid. Heroides.Includes Turberville's translation of: Sabinus, Angelus. Epistolae tres ad Epistolas Ovidianas responsoriae.Publication date suggested by STC.In verse.Signatures: A-X. p.Imprinted at London: By Henrie Denham, [1570?]STC (2nd ed.) / 18942EnglishReproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library++++This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)Angelus Sabinus
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight617 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.