All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionNovember 22, 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of the tragedy that has haunted America ever since. For the first time, this concise and compelling book pierces the veil of secrecy to fully document the small, tightly-held conspiracy that killed President John F. Kennedy. It explains why he was murdered, and how it was done in a way that forced many records to remain secret for almost fifty years. The Hidden History of JFK's Assassination draws on exclusive interviews with more than two dozen associates of John and Robert Kennedy, in addition to former FBI, Secret Service, military intelligence, and Congressional personnel, who provided critical first-hand information. The book also uses government files--including the detailed FBI confession of torious Mafia godfather Carlos Marcello--to simply and clearly reveal exactly who killed JFK. Using information never published before, the book uses Marcello's own words to his closest associates to describe the plot. This book builds on the work of the last Congressional committee to investigate JFK's murder, which concluded that JFK 'was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy, and that godfathers [ Santo] Trafficante [and Carlos] Marcello had the motive, means, and opportunity to assassinate President Kennedy.
- Author BiographyLamar Waldron's historical research and nonfiction books have won praise from Publishers Weekly, Vanity Fair, the Boston Globe, the San Francisco Chronicle, and major publications in Europe. Called the ultimate JFK historian by Variety, his groundbreaking research has been the subject of two prime time specials on the Discovery Channel, produced by NBC News. He has been featured on CNN, the History Channel, Geraldo Rivera, Fox News, and television specials in England, Germany, Japan, and Australia.
- Author(s)Lamar Waldron
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white plates
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.