All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hidden Princess is a collection of testimonies from 4 women who have been through real life experiences. A book for healing the wounded soul. If you are tired, depressed exhausted, feel unworthy, unloved, beat down if you feel abandoned, abused or neglected you will find healing in the words and directions in this book based on biblical truths and scriptures. This book was written through actual experiences including depression, sexual abuse, physical abuse, drug abuse and verbal abuse. Some testimonies began in childhood but some in adulthood. The Hidden Princess is designed as a tool for healing and can be used as a workbook to instill the healing which comes from changing life long habits. Working through chapter by chapter and developing habits formed through biblical wisdom. Reading The Hidden Princess you will see how the authors used these guidelines to change their lives into a journey of healing, overcoming and becoming empowered through the power of God. If you are tired of feeling like there is purpose in life then this book was written for you. As God inspired us to share our stories and His love and forgiveness with you we pray you will find the courage to enter the realm of victory with us.
- Author BiographyDebra Ann Sutterfield, was born into a dysfunctional family of alcoholism. Debra Ann at the age of sixteen married into a dysfunctional marriage of verbal abuse. After twenty one years of marriage she divorced and later met and married Phillip during which time she met the Holy Spirit. Through the Holy Spirit she found forgiveness and love, with it came healing and joy. She became empowered and answered a calling into the ministry. As a pastor God called her to form the ministry Jewels In The Sand where she has been able to assist other women in healing. Jewels In The Sand has evolved into a healing ministry that is revealed through both physical and emotional healing. The book The Hidden Princess was born out of this ministry. Debra Ann and her ministry team travel the country sharing their stories and the message of God with churches, women's groups, business groups, shelters, prisons and just about any place wanting to see community healing and growth. This ministry abounds in motivation and victory. When not traveling in the ministry Debra Ann loves spending time with her Tennessee Walking horses and fishing. She relishes in the time spent with her children and loves minutes captured with her friend and husband Phillip.
- Author(s)Rev Debra Ann Sutterfield
- PublisherItza God Thing Publishing
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintItza God Thing Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.