All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first of a two-volume abridgement of a Theosophical classic explains how a literal reading of the Bible misses rich concealed meaning, how Biblical symbols encode esoteric truths, and how Christ's life can be seen as an initiatory journey.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Hodson
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.