All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the eighth title in Edgar Award Winner Dori Hillestad Butler's t-too-scary chapter book mystery series, The Haunted Library. Kaz are Claire are called on for ather case! A family thinks their house is haunted, making it difficult for them to sell it. Will Kaz and Claire be able to figure out what's going on, and find more of Kaz's family members along the way?
- Author BiographyDori Hillestad Butler lives in the Seattle area in Washington. Aurore Damant lives in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Dori Hillestad Butler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aurore Damant
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.