All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- Description<strong>Thrilling crime stories about cars, driving, and the road from the world's bestselling and critically acclaimed writers.</strong>Like fiction, cars take us into a different world: from the tony enclaves of upper crust society to the lowliest barrio; from muscle car-driving con men to hardscrabble kids on the road during the Great Depression; from a psychotic traveling salesman to a Mexican drug lord who drives a tricked-out VW Bus. We all share the roads, and our cars link us together. Including entirely new stories from Michael Connelly, C.J. Box, George Pelecas, Diana Gabaldon, James Sallis, Ace Atkins, Luis Alberto Urrea, Sara Gran, Ben H. Winters, and Joe Lansdale, THE HIGHWAY KIND is a street-level look at modern America, as seen through one of its national obsessions.
- Author Biography<b>Patrick Millikin </b>is a bookseller at The Poisoned Pen Bookstore in Scottsdale, AZ. He is the editor of Phoenix Noir (Akashic), which contained the Edgar-Award-winning story Amapola by Luis Alberto Urrea. As a freelance writer, his articles, interviews and reviews have appeared in <i>Publishers Weekly, The Los Angeles Review of Books, True West</i> and other publications. He lives in Phoenix, AZ and is currently restoring a 1960 Cadillac Sedan Deville.
- Author(s)Patrick Millikin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.