All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Edgar Award for Best Novel, the New York Times bestselling author of Back of Beyond and Breaking Point and the creator of the Joe Pickett series is back. If CJ Box isn't already on your list, put him there. - USA TodayWhen two sisters set out across a remote stretch of Montana road to visit their friend, little do they kw it will be the last time anyone might ever hear from them again. The girls--and their car--simply vanish. Former police investigator Cody Hoyt has just lost his job and has fallen off the wagon after a long stretch of sobriety. Convinced by his son and his former rookie partner, Cassie Dewell, he begins the drive south to the girls' last kwn location. As Cody makes his way to the lonely stretch of Montana highway where they went missing, Cassie discovers that Gracie and Danielle Sullivan aren't the first girls who have disappeared in this area. This majestic landscape is the hunting ground for a killer whose viciousness is outmatched only by his intelligence. And he might t be working alone. Time is running out for Gracie and Danielle...Can Cassie overcome her doubts and lack of experience and use her innate skill? Can Cody Hoyt battle his own demons and find this killer before ather victim vanishes on the highway?
- Author BiographyC.J. BOX is the bestselling author of Back of Beyond, Three Weeks to Say Goodbye, and thirteen other novels including the award-winning Joe Pickett series. Blue Heaven won the Edgar Award for Best Novel in 2009, and Box has won the Anthony Award, the Macavity Award, and the Barry Award. His first novel, Open Season, was a New York Times Notable Book and an Edgar Award and Los Angeles Times Book Prize finalist. Box's work has been translated into twenty-five languages. He lives in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Holter Graham, winner of AudioFile's 2008 Best Voice in Science Fiction & Fantasy for Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron, is a stage, television, and screen actor. He has recorded numerous audiobooks, including much of Sherrilyn Kenyon's bestselling Dark-Hunter series. The winner of multiple AudioFile Earphones Awards, he has also read works by Scott Turow, Dean Koontz, C. J. Box, and Stephen Frey.
- Author(s)C J Box
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCassie Dewell
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byHolter Graham
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.