Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionTwo hundred miles south of the Devon coastline, Palestinian freedom fighter Abed Abu Omar and twenty men prepare for their most daring mission yet - the hijack of a supertanker, a five-storey superstructure laden with oil. Meanwhile, in an Elizabethan country house, SBS operative Stratton has been seconded to bodyguard work and is bored by the lack of challenge. Not for long. With the helter-skelter pace that defined Duncan Falconer's brilliant debut THE HOSTAGE, Stratton has been whisked away by helicopter to assist in a daring rescue. THE HIJACK ranges from London to the Gaza Strip, from Riga in Latvia to Jerusalem. With a rich cast of characters from Russian secret service operatives to Al Qaeda terrorists and the Israeli military, the authentic detail and heartstopping narrative will propel Duncan Falconer to the highest class of adventure writers.
- Author BiographyA former member of the elite Special Boat Service and 14 Int., N. Ireland's top-secret SAS detachment, Duncan Falconer left after more than a decade of operational service and went on to the private security 'circuit'. His SBS exploits were documented in his first book, the bestselling FIRST INTO ACTION.
- Author(s)Duncan Falconer
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleJohn Stratton
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight348 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.