Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Himalayan Journal is one of the earliest, most authentic, and authoritative mountaineering journals of the world. It covers climbing, explorations, scientific observations, and almost all aspects related to the Himalaya. From the essays on Augusto Gansser to Michel Peissel, Zemu Gap Peak, Peaks of Ang Tung, and the Hidden Petroglyphs of Ladakh, the volume 68 includes articles related to Kedar Kantha, Reru Nala, and Sichuan China, among others. Alongside articles, it also includes book reviews and correspondence, etc.
- Author BiographyHimalayan Club, founded in 1928, is one of the earliest mountaineering clubs to have been established in the Subcontinent.
- Author(s)Himalayan Club
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight534 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.