Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.78
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $10.60Trending at AU $16.33
About this product
- DescriptionHeralded by New York magazine as one of the city's most popular diets, macrobiotics has become the latest trend in dieting, thanks to high-profile supporters like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. Speaking to the generation of young women looking to extend their healthy lifestyles beyond yoga and Pilates, macrobiotic chef and instructor Jessica Porter offers fresh, contemporary, and accessible insight into one of the world's oldest, yet most popular, diets. She explains that by eating good quality whole foods, any woman can experience physical, sensory, emotional, and intellectual freedom. The effects of eating a macrobiotic diet can extend beyond basic health to weight loss, beauty, better sex, and peace of mind. Cooking tips and recipes are combined with Jessica's -nsense philosophy and witty anecdotes to create a lifestyle book that will inspire women to hit the kitchen with an understanding of how to strengthen their minds and bodies through food.
- Author BiographyJessica Porter is a macrobiotic chef, cooking instructor, and hypnotist, and she hosts a weekly radio show in Portland, Maine. Jessica Porter is a macrobiotic chef, cooking instructor, and hypnotist, and she hosts a weekly radio show in Portland, Maine.Coming soon...
- Author(s)Jessica Porter
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)William Dufris,Jessica Porter,Dan Bernard
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.