All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionMichelle Richardson, kwn to everyone as Shelly, was a baby left at a station with a te and a teddy bear. She is cared for in a children's home, t kwing anything about herself, t even her real name. As she grows, however, she gets recurring dreams in which she sees a grand building and she feels within herself that is it a place that is important to her. Whilst on holiday in North Wales with her friend Lynn and her father Pete, Shelly spots a mysterious castle among trees that seems to captivate her mind. Despite entry to the grounds being forbidden, Shelly is irresistibly drawn into exploring, aided and abetted by Pete and Lynn. Having found the castle that had called her in her dreams, Shelly w embarks on a voyage of discovery which will take her to the other side of the Atlantic and back, fearless of lurking danger. As Shelly finds out the secrets of her family, Castel Glas finally succeeds in calling those that belongs to it home again but will it all end in disaster?
- Author BiographyJeanette Taylor-Ford is a retired Teaching Assistant. She grew up in Cromer, Norfolk and moved to Hereford with her parents when she was seventeen. An undiagnosed Coeliac, Jeanette was a delicate child and missed great deal of schooling, but she had one natural academic advantage - even when only nine or ten she had the ability to write good stories. When young her ambition was to be a journalist but life took her in another direction and her life's work has been with children - firstly as a nursery assistant in a children's home, and later in education. In between she raised her own six children and she now has seven grandchildren. Jeanette took up writing again in 2010; she reasoned that she would need something to do with retirement looming, although as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints she is kept busy. She lives with her husband Tony, a retired teacher and headmaster, in Nottinghamshire, England.
- Author(s)Jeanette Taylor Ford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.