All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas Jesus a Freemason? The discovery of evidence of the most secret rites of Freemasonry in an ancient Egyptian tomb led authors Chris Knight and Bob Lomas into and extraordinary investigation of 4, 000 years of history. This astonishing bestseller raises questions that have challenged some of Western civilisation's most cherished beliefs: Were scrolls bearing the secret teachings of Jesus buried beneath Herod's Temple shortly before the destruction of Jerusalem by the Roman's? Did the Knights Templar, the forerunners of modern Freemasonry, excavate these scrolls in the twelfth century? And were these scrolls subsequently buried underneath a reconstruction of Herod's Temple, Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland - where they are w awaiting excavation? The authors' discoveries shed a new light on Masonic ceremony and overturn out understanding of history.
- Author BiographyChristopher Knight was born in 1950, and has a degree in advertising and graphic design. He is chairman of a marketing and advertising agency and is a Freemason. Robert Lomas was born in 1947 and has a degree in electrical engineering. He has worked on the guidance systems for Cruise missiles, and was involved in the early development of home computers. He is a Freemason and lectures on Masonic history.
- Author(s)Christopher Knight,Robert Lomas
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Note16pp b&w halftones
- Weight292 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.